Best Soundbar For Hearing Impaired in 2022
AccuVoice AV203 Sound Bar TV Speaker with Hearing Aid Technology, Six Levels of Voice Boost - 30-Day Home Trial (Black)
ZVOX SB380 Aluminum Sound Bar TV Speaker with AccuVoice Dialogue Boost, Built-in Subwoofer - 30-Day Home Trial
- Room-filling 3D sound from a single, slim (3.3”) aluminum cabinet.
- Six levels of AccuVoice boost using our patented hearing aid technology. Each new level delivers stronger dialogue emphasis, while minimizing the non-vocal parts of the soundtrack. The results are remarkable. Voices are clear and easy to understand, even at extremely low volumes. You'll hear every word, even on poorly mixed programs or British programs.
- Built-in subwoofer uses digital algorithms to create great bass without an external cabinet.
- Multiple inputs make it simple to add a multi-zone streaming audio receiver.
- Output Leveling tames loud commercials.
ZVOX AccuVoice AV200 Sound Bar TV Speaker with Hearing Aid Technology - 30-Day Home Trial
- Uses built-in hearing aid technology for super-clear voices, even at low volumes.
- Compact aluminum cabinet delivers room-filling home theater sound.
- Setup is super-simple. One connecting cord…and a one-page manual.
- Use ZVOX remote…or your current TV/Cable remote.
- Patented AccuVoice technology delivers state-of-the-art voice clarity.
TV Ears Voice Clarifying TV Sound Bar â€“ TV Speaker System for Great Sound and Hearing TV Dialog More Clearly â€“ Compatible with Any Television â€“ Clarifying Audio System for Hearing Impaired TV Viewers
- VOICE CLARIFYING Circuitry: The TV Ears Voice Clarifying Sound Bar has two voice clarifying setting making television dialog easy to understand and no more loud TV.
- ACCOMMODATES ALL HEARING LOSS: The TV Ears Sound Bar is suitable for viewers with mild to moderate hearing loss. Add the TV Ears headset for those with moderate to severe hearing loss.
- WORKS WITH ANY TV: Compatible with all television makes and models, the system is easy to set up – no wi-fi, phone apps or pairing. Simply plug in the sound bar and control by the remote.
- SIMPLE SOUND BAR: Sleek and compact, the 17” clarifying sound bar fits easily under the TV or in your entertainment center. Works in conjunction with any existing TV Ears system.
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY: TV Ears stands behind our voice clarifying TV sound bar system and offers a 5 year limited warranty and US based customer service team for peace of mind.
AccuVoice AV155 TV Speaker with Six Levels of Hearing Aid Technology - 30 Day Home Trial
- AccuVoice dialogue enhancement with six levels of voice boost
- Patented AccuVoice technology delivers state-of-the-art voice clarity.
- 24 watt Class D digital amplifier
- Dolby Digital decoding
- New remote control uses large buttons with easy to read labels
ZVOX SoundBase 440 28" Sound Bar TV Speaker with AccuVoice Hearing Aid Technology - 30-Day Home Trial
- High quality room-filling 3D sound from one slim cabinet - no external speakers or speaker wires.
- Works well with most TVs up to 55" in size (TV pedestal/feet should be 27" wide or less).
- AccuVoice feature uses hearing aid technology for super-clear dialogue reproduction.
- Built-in subwoofer for excellent bass on music and movies. Output leveling feature tames loud commercials.
- Three Speakers
ZVOX VoiceBud VB20 Hearing Amplifier with Two-Microphone NoiseBlocker Technology, App Control (Champagne Left)
- Designed to help you understand voices in restaurants, meetings and other challenging environments.
- VoiceBuds use two-microphone NoiseBlocker system designed to reduce volume levels of distracting background sounds.
- App lets you control VoiceBuds from your smartphone or tablet.
- Deisgned for mild to moderate hearing loss
- Six ear dome choices included – so you can choose the size that fits your ear.
ZVOX SoundBase 670 36â€Sound Bar with 3 Built-In Subwoofers, Bluetooth, AccuVoice
- Left, right and center speakers for super-clear voice reproduction and accu voice feature uses hearing aid technology for super-clear dialog reproduction
- Beautiful full-range sound from a single cabinet, no separate floor standing subwoofer needed;Bi-amplified design uses electronic contouring for accurate frequency response
- Each Sound Base can learn to respond to your preferred remote control;Frequency range: 38 Hz - 20 kHz.
- Designed to support a TV placed directly on top of the Sound Base, if desired.
- Optical and coaxial digital audio and analog audio inputs Dimensions: 36 "W x 16 1/2"D x 3 1/2 "H
TV Ears Voice Clarifying Sound Bar and Long Range Headsets â€“ TV Speaker System for Hearing Impaired TV Viewers â€“ Remote Sound bar Compatible with Any Television and 2 Rechargeable Wireless Headsets
- VOICE CLARIFYING SYSTEM The TV Ears Sound bar System allows you to clarify the voice and volume for an easier TV watching and listening experience
- WIRELESS TV HEADSETS Watch television at your preferred amplified volume without disturbing others – the 2 rechargeable wireless headset amplifier devices have a 50 foot range
- ACCOMMODATES ALL HEARING LOSS The TV speaker and wireless headset system is suitable for mild to moderately hearing impaired viewers – 3 voice clarifying settings separate from TV audio For advanced hearing loss use the Long Range Headset to enjoy TV
- INDEPENDENT VOLUME Compatible with all makes and models of television the Sound Bar and Headsets have independent volume controls – each allows you to enjoy your own custom volume level
- 5 YEAR TV Ears stands behind our voice clarifying TV sound bar and headsets and offer a 5 year limited and US based customer service team for peace of mind
SIMOLIO Digital Assisted Hearing Amplifier Wireless TV Speaker with Optical in, TV Audio Assistance, Portable Speaker for Smart TV, Voice Clarify Speaker for Seniors, Extra Headset & Adapter SM-621D
- DIGITAL OPTICAL INPUT: compatible with most modern TVs/Cable boxes/WIFI TV boxes etc. You don't have to spend extra money for a digital to analog converter, and avoid a mess of wires and a heap of connections behind the TV. For streaming medias(Netflix, Amazon prime video, hulu etc.) watching directly from your Smart WIFI TV, this model is your best choice. RCA and 3.5mm inputs and cables are included. If your TV's optical port is connected with a soundbar, you should buy an optical splitter.
- PERSONAL CUSTOM WIRELESS TV SOUNDBAR FOR HARD OF HEARING: A perfect replacement of wireless tv headphones,to free your ears from heavy and uncomfortable on /in ear headsets.FHSS tech promises avoiding interference automatically and reproducing a private clear TV dialog directly at your side from a distance up to 100 feet. Leave the others in your family a normal TV volume.
- HI-TECH WIRELESS SPEAKER FOR TV: with the VCT (Voice Clarifying Tech), AGC (Automatic Gain Control) and TONE adjustment design, make the TV dialog stand out from the background music clearly.For most TVs,you can hear TV by bringing this speaker next to you, others can hear TV with normal voice; But for some TVs,e.g.,some LG models, the TV’s speaker will go silent and only this wireless speaker works.It depends on TVs’ circuit design.We suggest to consult your TV manufacturer for more details.
- PORTABLE DESIGN TV SPEAKER & POWERFUL LI-BATTERY & TWO POWER ADAPTERS: it can support 6 hours continuously battery working, you can take it to your kitchen, bathroom or yard etc, you will never miss any favorite tv programs anymore. Two power adapters included, one for transmitter power supply, another is used for speaker's power supply and charging from the wall outlets directly, no need to return the speaker to the base for recharging, and allows TV lovers to enjoy tv all day long.
- WIRELESS TV HEADSET FUNCTION: with the special designed lightweight and noise isolating stethoscope headset connected to the speaker receiver, you can watch TV quietly by setting TV at a mute condition. NOTE: 1.Pls check and confirm that your TV/other device supports PCM audio format before purchasing; 2. If you have a pacemaker or other medical device, we don't recommend purchasing this unit.
Behind the Ear or ITEs Hearing Aids for Children
As a parent you are able to make decisions that will effect your child for the rest of their life. It is important that if you decide that a hearing aid is needed it should be introduced as a good thing for the child to have.
You need to decide what type of hearing aid to get for your child. Very small children can be hard on small hearing aids so you may want to go with a larger version that has the important electronics in a plastic covering behind the ear. These are more durable then the smaller types so they can take more of what a child can dish out. The behind the ear hearing aid hooks over the lobe of the ear instead of being put inside the ear. They are easier to fit on your child and chances are they will last longer. Hearing aids can be pricy so a more durable version is best for small children.
ITEs are the type of hearing aid that fits into the ear of your child. They are more discreet and hidden. They are harder to see so others may not notice that they are there. But a child grows and so does their ear. A child can quickly and easily grow out of an ITE and need to get another sooner then you may expect.
Behind the ear hearing aids are larger then the ITE and so they are less likely to be lost. If you choose to get the smaller type of hearing aid the parent will need to take responsibility in the care of the tiny hearing aid. They can get lost much easier and they are also more delicate so they can get broken easy.
Modern technology has made it easier for doctors to be able so test an infant or a small child to see if there is hearing problems. Once it is discovered a child has hearing troubles it is important for the child to get help. It is the parent's job to decide what the best help is for their child. You can read more about hearing aids for children at .