Best Hearing Aids To Buy in 2022
How to Improve and Restore Your Hearing Naturally
So You Want to Be an Interpreter? An Introduction to Sign Language Interpreting
Power Ear Digital Rechargeable Hearing Aid | Lightweight | FDA Registered | Clear, Digital Sound | 81 Adjustment Settings | Volume Control | USB Recharging Cable | 4 Ear Plug Sizes | ABS Plastic
- This discrete, lightweight hearing aid is rechargeable so you don't have to buy expensive batteries. Great for men and women, it fits easily and comfortably in your right or left ear and has all the technical features found in custom hearing aids at a small fraction of their cost
- A patented, registered FDA medical device, it provides strong and clear digital sound quality that reduces feedback and background noise, and features 81 different adjustment settings so you can customize it to work best for your personal needs
- Includes volume control and USB cable for recharging, 4 different size ear plugs for a comfortable fit and cleaning brush
- ABS Plastic| Weighs only 1/4 oz
- Shop with confidence! For over 50 years, Collections Etc has been bringing unique, whimsical, inspirational, and home solution products to customers. All Collections Etc products come with a 60 day, easy return policy and 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Bodytech - Turning brilliant bio ideas to booming business
Crossing to Scotland
Ear Gear Original Hearing Aid Comfort, Protection & Security Clip â€“ Fits Hearing Instruments 1.25â€ to 2â€ â€“ Secure Your Hearing Aid or Amplifier â€“ Protect from Sweat, Dirt, Moisture, Loss & Wind Noise
- ✔ HEARING AID ARMOR – Secure your Hearing Aid – Protect Your Hearing Aids From Sweat, Dirt, Moisture, Loss and Wind Noise - Ear Gear Original comes with a double layer nylon-spandex blended sleeve and is available with a strong clip & stretch cord (for corded models). Ear Gear Original fits hearing aids and amplifiers from 1.25” up to 2”
- ✔ YOUR PERFECT CHOICE FOR COMFORT, SECURITY AND PROTECTION - Ear Gear provides worry free protection for hearing aid wearers of all ages at work, on the beach, during gardening, while playing sports, traveling and anything else you might be doing!
- ✔ STRONG, DURABLE, HIGH QUALITY RETAINING CLIP – Ear Gear Retaining Clips are the best in the industry and won't damage your shirt. Easy to open and lock close for kids, adults and seniors! Retaining Clips come with all Ear Gear Corded models. Ear Gear Original is also available in eyeglass and cordless models. Cordless models do not include a retaining clip or cord.
- ✔ PROTECT FROM DIRT, DUST, MOISTURE AND WIND NOISE - Ear Gear is acoustically transparent and will not affect the quality or sound level! Better yet, Ear Gear will prevent dust, dirt and wind noise from interfering. Ear Gear has a unique double wall of spandex that provides protection against sweat, rain, and moisture of all kinds!
- ✔ ONE YEAR WARRANTY - We know you’ll love your Ear Gear, but if for any reason you are not satisfied with the performance of Ear Gear within 1 year of the date of purchase please return it for a full refund.
Softening the Grief: What to Say and Do to Comfort a Bereaved Mother
Sign Language Made Simple: A Complete Introduction to American Sign Language
- Item Weight - 2 lbs.
- Package Quantity: 1
- Excellent Quality.
- Great Gift Idea.
- Satisfaction Ensured.
Being a Senior Doesn't Mean I'm on Life-Support!
Ever since I retired, I've been bombarded with junk mail about medicare, hearing aids, power chairs and retirement communities. Frankly, I don't need any of this stuff and wish they's stop filling my mailbox with it!
Since when does that mean I can't get around by myself? Or that I'm deaf? Or need Medicare?
Personally, I'm getting sick and tired of all the junk mail I've received ever since I retired! You'd think all these companies had nobody else to send their stuff to!
So for all those companies who are "concerned" about my status as a senior citizen, let me set a few facts straight here!
1.) I am NOT on Medicare! I am in the peak of health for a septuagenarian, (that's a 70-year old, in case you don't know what the word means!). I have no aches or pains. I do NOT take any medications, except an aspirin for a headache when the deluge of your junk mail gets to be too much to handle. I don't have RLS or PAD. My blood pressure is on the low edge of normal, (except when you send me stuff!), my cholesterol is fine. I don't take any cholesterol-reducing medicine. I always get a good night's sleep, without taking any kind of sleep inducers, and I usually wake up refreshed in the morning.
2.) I do NOT need a Scooter or other power chair! I am perfectly able to stand, walk and run on my own two feet. I get up at 6:00 am and do a 30 minute workout three times a week. My wife and I take long walks several times a week. I mow my own lawn, tend to my yard, clean my own gutters, and can work a full eight hours or more without any trouble, and often do. In addition, I've been known to toss a football around and get involved in an occasional softball game with family and friends. (Yes, I mean hitting, fielding and running the bases!)
3.) I do NOT need a hearing aid! My hearing is fine. The only time I ever turn the television sound up loud is when my wife is vacuuming while I'm trying to watch a ball game. As soon as she's finished, I turn it down again. As a matter of fact, whenever a commericial about hearing aids comes on, I turn the sound completely OFF!
4.) I have NO PLANS to give up my current lifestyle and move into some retirement center! I enjoy living in my house, on my street, in my neighborhood, in my town. The thought of giving it up to settle into a couple of rooms with scads of other people around doesn't appeal to me, and as long as I'm able to get around on my own, I will stay put right where I am.
Look, just because a person reaches a certain age, it's no indication they're old and decrepit! Many people my age are in great physical and mental condition. It's not automatic that your body starts falling apart once you retire, even though the commercials portray it that way.
I may not be as young as I once was, but i still FEEL young! I still have a real zest for living. I still enjoy DOING things-especially things people my age are not supposed to be able to do any longer!
So give me a break! I don't need the stuff you're bombarding me with! Just go away and let me enjoy my retirement! In other words, don't call me, I'll call you- if and when I ever need to!